Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Business & Enterprise πŸ‘©‍πŸ’ΌπŸ’°

 Hey Readers!

This term for the kete we did business & enterprise. Business & enterprise is where you create a company/business, create products and sell them. We started this kete by going onto banquer and learning how to manage money and learn what you can do with money. After 3 or more weeks of being on banquer we started to get into groups to start our business plans. In the business plan we thought about what we were going to sell and everything about our company and products. 

Each group had four roles CEO, marketing manager, production manager and finance manager. CEO had to write down the progress of each lesson, make sure everything is up to date and write the letter .  The marketing manager made the posters, slide show and the banner. Production manager made sure the products were up to the standard to be able to sell the products. Finally the finance manager's role is to make sure we had enough money to buy stuff to make the products. We also had to stay on a budget of $20 or more if the teacher approves. 

My group was called "Lil Charms," we made charms out of clay and sold them for $2.50. Every single decision was important and payed a big role in our business.  Including what clay we get, how we make the products and when we make the products etc. I believe I did well for my business because I made sure our because was noticed by others. Personally I believe we didn't show all of the school values because we gave up at times and disagreed with each other. 

As a group it took as a while to make a decision because we kept changing our minds. Our first option was jewellery out of beads, stress balls, anime masks and finally clay charms. On the first of December we had a market day and we sold over $30 which I believe is really good. On the market day I brought a poster and 3 charms.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post