Pages

Monday, December 6, 2021

Christmas Miracles πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸΌπŸŽ

 Hello Readers!!

This week in wananga we have been writing stories. One writing activity was to write a christmas story.  We started off by choosing a inspiration image to write about. I choose to write about a golden retriever.  My story is called "Christmas Miracles." At first the activity was a little bit difficult but in the end I managed to use my imagination and my a unique story. The task was quite easy to do. I hope you enjoy my story. (Don't forget to give me feedback,  to fix something).

Here is my inspiration:


Here is my story:




Christmas Miracles




On christmas eve 2021, I was left at home while my owners left to get some turkey and pavlova. I was tired of lounging around and sleeping. After thinking for some time, I went to explore the christmas tree. There are so many different ornaments on the tree from stars to snowmen. The lights made me feel excited. After wrapping the lights around myself I felt happy and more colourful. The big gold star amazed me. I wonder how my owners managed to get it up on the top of the tall green tree.

Once I finished exploring the green tree full of personality and excitement I looked around the rest of the house. I spotted adorable Santa dogs on top of the fireplace. They were holding red wrapped christmas gifts. The dogs made me feel delighted for christmas tomorrow. Every single decoration I saw made me feel joyful. 

My owners came back home from shopping. I noticed they were carrying bags full of gifts. Each bag had a different saying such as “ merry christmas!” My owners started playing christmas music on our big tv. The music made me dance with joy and pride. We listened to multiple songs for hours while my owners wrapped gifts for my family. There was this one song I absolutely loved which was called: “ All I want for Christmas” by Mariah Carey. It made me dance happily.

Just before we slept we set out cookies and milk for santa. The cookies were homemade, tasted delicious and were even animal friendly. As I wake up on christmas morning I bark to my owners and wake them up. They look extremely thrilled to spend time with me and family. 

As we walk down stairs together I see all of the presents around the tree. The gifts make me feel merry. Once all of the family arrives we sit down together and start to open presents. It’s time for my gift, I wonder what it's going to be. Will it be a toy? I hear squeaky barks, I bark with joy. My owners open the box and I see a puppy. The puppy makes me burst into tears. I finally got to have a friend!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post