Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Reading Plus progress

Hello Readers!

Today on reading plus I have mainly focused on vocabulary and visual skills. I worked really well on vocabulary and visual skills and have improved. But the thing I think I struggled a lot on today was reading comprehension questions. I think this happened because I wasn't really focusing well reading so I got a majority of them wrong. Next time I'm going to work harder on the reading part of reading plus and try to get better at answering the questions at the end. I hope you enjoyed reading my post.

What do you mostly struggle with in school?

Reading Plus Progress Report

My name:

Jordan

What went well today:

Vocabulary and visual skills 

What I found difficult today:

I struggled with reading comprehension questions

What my goal is for next time:

Focus on reading the story so that I get the questions mostly correct

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post