Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

Guitars (Counting the beat)

 Hey Readers!

Yesterday in my  hurumanu class we learn't about all the different types of guitars and how they work. First we answered some question to do with guitars such as... what do you know about guitars? Then Mr Mitchell showed us some types of guitars and how they work and look. Every guitar was very unique and had there own way of working. We learn't about the parts of guitars and what they do to work the guitar some parts are : frets, rosette, and neck. Some guitars even had more strings than others. After that we listened to some music that had guitars playing in it. Then we got to see Mr Mitchell play some of his guitars he had. Next we got to play some of the guitars I played the travel, electric, and air guitar. My favourite guitar I played was the Air guitar because it was very fun but it was out of tune. Have you ever played a guitar? 

Here is the slide we did our work off: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post